Customer: Company K
Target: Fully automatic cutting, filling, and sealing of bottle-shaped bags to minimize labor costs
When company K designed new packaging for their new shampoo, they asked a number of suppliers but could not offer a fully automatic packaging solution within the budget of $10,000. The machine needs to cut the customized bags from the film, fill shampoo in and seal them automatically. The packing speed should reach 20 bags per minute at least.
- The shampoo is typically packed in a 4 sided sealing bag. To use irregular-shaped bags is hard to remain good sealing.
- The machine budget of a high-speed (50-60 bags/min) customized shaped bag is normally over $20,000.
How We Did It (Solution)
- In-depth communication with customers to confirm the bag shape, size, and packing speed they need.
- Make suitable bag designs that could allow good sealing and provide strong market differentiation.
- Make a special cutting mold and redesign fully automatic packaging programming accordingly.
- Strike a balance between packing speed and budget flexibly.
- Continuously optimize the machine by testing materials.
- Implement a fully automatic packaging solution for the special and nice bottle-shaped bags.
- Packing speed reaches 20 Bags/min.
- Sealing is good and won’t leak under pressure conditions.
“ We are so pleased to buy this convenient and economical machine from Spack Machine. It will help us grow more customers by our own new shaped bags.” P, Owner of Company K
Get A Free Consultation
Contact machine experts to improve pack quality and productivity ASAP!